Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer Dresses

This is two clothing posts back to back which I don't normally do but they actually go together quite well as bralettes are perfect with summer dresses (you can see mine peeking out of the back of this first one here).

Free People carry so many great boho beachy type dresses and I love the swing style but it's too short for me to wear as a dress so I pair mine with boyfriend style jeans, shorts or leggings...depending on the temperature. This dress is called the She Swings Slip, and is so flowy and comfy. My necklace is from Often Wander.




How cute is this Volcom dress?? And it's on sale...only $30!




I'm loving this dress from O'Neill. It would be so great as a beach coverup. 




If you're looking for something a little bit longer this midi dress from Somedays Lovin is so pretty. I love the colour and the bird design.



And finally this cute black number from Juniors Fox that is on sale for only $32.





Are there any beachy summer dresses you're loving lately? Which of these ones is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram.






1 comment: