Friday, June 3, 2016

My Favourite Blender

 Does this seem like a weird topic for a blog post? I had to share because I love it so much. I used to have a crappy little blender that I struggled with for years. I would fill it up, turn it on, and then have to stop it about one million times (slight exaggeration) to stir everything around so the blades could start spinning again. Super annoying, and looking back I have no idea why I waited so long to upgrade.
I got my Nutri Ninja from Wal Mart and at the time it was $20 off. There are so many sales happening there all the time that I'm sure you could easily catch another one. This sucker rocks. I can load it right down and then just hit a button and walk away...it's got it handled.



Smoothies are such a great way to get a lot of greens into your diet (I pack mine with spinach) and are also an easy way to add supplements. I always throw a scoop of protein powder in there along with some chia seeds (high in omega fatty acids and great for sweeping through your system and helping things "move along") and hemp seeds (again, great source of omega fatty acids and a highly digestible protein).

I throw in some berries (raspberries are my favourite...so yummy) and a half a banana and then add some water (coconut water is a great option as well as it's full of natural electrolytes that keep you hydrated) and the result is both delicious and filling.



If you're looking for a new blender this is it, double thumbs up from me. If you're not I would love to know what you're using so please share in the comments section below.



No comments:

Post a Comment