Monday, April 4, 2016

A New Workout Plan

 Last week I decided to download the Sweat With Kayla app. I had been following Kayla Itsines on Instagram for awhile and the before and after pictures she posts of the people doing her program (called the Bikini Body Guide) are crazy inspiring. Thanks to these photos she has become an Instagram sensation and as you can see from this pic has nearly 5 million people following her. Clearly I'm not the only one feeling inspired.



The first week is a free trial so it's a nice way to check it out and see what you think. This is a picture of me after completing a workout:


Yep, there I am in all my red faced and super sweaty glory. It's a butt kicker but it only takes a half hour and you're done baby (and sore the next couple of days!). Equipment needed is minimal so you can do it at home. 
 The app also includes an eating plan, a place to keep track of your water intake and you also take weekly progress pictures (don't worry, you don't have to share them unless you want to). My free trial just ended so I'm only a week in but I'm going to go right through the 12 week plan and I'll keep you posted on how I do and will post progress pictures at the end.

Have you tried this program? What did you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment