Monday, September 7, 2015

My Go To Lip Colours

It took me quite awhile to feel comfortable wearing a lot of colour on my lips even though I love it on other people. I always felt like that's all people were looking at when they talked to me (Hello Lips!) but I moved beyond that and even if they are, who cares...I love a great pop of colour.
Having said that I don't wear bright colours everyday simply because of the maintenance factor and the need to reapply often to keep your lips looking good.

My everyday lip colour is a pretty nude shade that goes with everything, it's made by Rimmel from the Lasting Finish Nude Collection by Kate Moss. I have colour number 42 and on top of this I apply Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in 170 Coral Reef, so pretty and very low maintenance. It's kind of a your lips but better look.





On days when I want to wear some colour I turn to this great shade from Flower beauty, it's their Sheer Lip Tint in Dewy Rose. It looks a bit intense in these pictures but it's actually very wearable and you can build the colour up from a light wash to what you see here. It feels like you have nothing on your lips, very comfortable.






What are your go to lip colours? Do you like rocking a bold lip?




No comments:

Post a Comment