Friday, June 13, 2014

Looking for that illusive perfect natural mascara

Finding the perfect mascara is difficult. I want big lashes with lots of length and volume that doesn't clump and most importantly doesn't flake or smudge (my biggest pet peeves). I'm willing to give a little on the huge lashes for a good go to mascara that doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes. When you use a natural product it's even harder to find a mascara that can perform, so I'm heading out on a mission. I will be testing and trying natural mascara to find one that makes the grade performance wise and doesn't irritate my eyes.

Because I've used Josie Maran products in the past and really enjoyed them I'm leaning towards starting with her GOGO Mascara. Has anyone used it? Thoughts?




If you have any recommendations for me or suggestions of products you are wanting to try and would like me to review please leave a comment down below and let me know.

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I agree. The perfect mascara is elusive. I'm all about LancĂ´me Doll Lashes but by end of 8 hour work day in an office--gone. I did splurge on a Sephora waterproof eyeliner pencil and it DOES NOT come off--not even with make up remover. So no racoon eyes and I wake up made up. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Monica, my Urban Decay 24hr liner was like that...impossible to get off. It makes me wonder what's in there?? :S

      Delete
  2. I use this stuff, Mariah:
    http://www.100percentpure.ca/FRUIT-PIGMENTED-MASCARA-p/1cmmascara.htm

    Love it, although it's hard to get off... more water resistant that the waterproof mascara I used to use. A tube lasts about 6 months and then starts to get clumpy. I bought it at The Good Earth in Victoria, but I think they do online sales. I'm hoping it's as natural as they advertise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation Mia. I recently downloaded the Think Dirty app for my phone, it measures all the toxins and other nasties in your cosmetics and body products...this one rated at 0! I think you made a great choice. :)

      Delete